Hot Shots in Charlottesville and Albemarle
The Hot Shots program seeks to provide an enjoyable introduction to organized soccer, through training in fundamental technique in a shared player/parent educational environment. Hots Shots is offered at three different locations in this region: Crozet Elementary School, Hollymead Elementary School and Darden Towe Park. Players choose which location upon registration.
Registration payments can be made online via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
SOCA-Charlottesville office is located at:
1685 Polo Grounds Road
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Tuesday–Thursday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Current Season||Fall 2020|
|Late Fee||$15 after August 4th, 2020|
Fall 2020 Calendar:
- The Hot Shots On-Time Registration Deadline is August 4th, 2020.
- Team Assignment Notification will be posted in your personal SOCA account on September 14, 2020.
- The first session of the Hot Shots Season is September 26, 2020.
- The final session of the Hot Shot Season is November 14, 2020.
- If needed, we will use November 21, 2020 to make up the first cancellation of the Hot Shots Program.
Registration & Refund Policy:
Registration payments can be made on-line via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
- Late Registration Fee: $84.00 for registrations received after August 4.
- Late registrants will be placed on a space available basis. SOCA will notify late registrants of team placement by September 25, 2020 or earlier. Fees are returned in full for unplaced late registrations.
- Request for a refund and to withdraw from the Hot Shots program must be made through an e-mail or written notice on or before September 25, 2020. Refunds will be issued less a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will be sent in the form of a check and will take about 3 weeks to be processed.