Hot Shots in Charlottesville and Albemarle
The Hot Shots program seeks to provide an enjoyable introduction to organized soccer, through training in fundamental technique in a shared player/parent educational environment. Hots Shots is offered at three different locations in this region: Henley Middle School in Crozet, Hollymead Elementary School and Darden Towe Park. The location is selected by the family as part of each individual registration.
Registration payments can be made online via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
SOCA-Charlottesville office is located at:
1685 Polo Grounds Road
Charlottesville, VA 22911
Tuesday–Thursday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Current Season||Fall 2023|
|Late Fee||$15 after August 15 , 2023|
Fall 2023 Calendar:
- The Hot Shots LATE Registration Deadline is September 12, 2023.
- Team Assignment Notification will be posted in your personal SOCA account on or about September 7.
- The first session of the Hot Shots Season is scheduled for September 23, 2023.
- The final session of the Hot Shot Season is scheduled for November 11, 2023.
- If needed, we will use November 18, 2023 to make up the first cancellation of the Hot Shots Program.
Registration & Refund Policy:
Registration payments can be made on-line via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
- Late Registration Fee: $84.00 for registrations received after August 15, 2023.
- Late registrants will be placed on a space available basis. SOCA will notify late registrants of team placement on or about September 15, 2023. Fees are returned in full for players who can not be placed.
- Request for a refund and to withdraw from the Hot Shots program must be made by e-mail or written notice on or before September 16, 2023. Refunds will be issued less a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will be sent in the form of a check and will take about two weeks to be processed.