Hot Shots in Charlottesville and Albemarle
The Hot Shots program seeks to provide an enjoyable initiation to organized soccer, through training in fundamental technique in a shared player/parent educational environment. New this year, we are offering the program at 3 different locations in this region. Crozet Elementary School, Hollymead Elementary School and Darden Towe Park . Players choose which location upon registration.
Registration payments can be made online via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
SOCA-Charlottesville office is located at:
1685 Polo Grounds Road
Charlottesville, VA 22911
The office is open:
Tuesday–Thursday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm
|Current Season||Spring 2019|
|Late Fee||$15 after February 12, 2019|
Spring 2019 Calendar:
- The Hot Shots On-Time Registration Deadline is February 12, 2019.
- Team Assignment Notification will be posted in your personal SOCA account on March 13, 2019.
- The first session of the Hot Shots Season is March 23, 2019.
- The final session of the Hot Shot Season is May 11, 2019.
- If needed, we will use May 18, 2019 to make up the first cancellation of the Hot Shots Program.
Registration & Refund Policy:
Registration payments can be made on-line via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
- Late Registration Fee: $85.00 for registrations received after February 12, 2019
- The late registrations will be placed on teams with space still available. SOCA will notify late registrations of team placement by March 23, 2019 or earlier. Fees are returned in full for unplaced late registrations.
- Request for a refund and to withdraw from the Hot Shots program must be made through an e-mail or written notice on or before March 23, 2019. Refunds will be issued less a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will be sent in the form of a check and will take about 3 weeks to be processed.