Recreational Soccer in Staunton, Waynesboro, and Augusta County
SOCA is pleased to provide a great Recreational soccer experience for all interested boys and girls in our Augusta region. Recreation soccer is available to all interested players. Teams are formed by neighborhood or schools, in an effort to ensure that each player may know others on the team. Age group limits are defined by VYSA and USYS.
Registration payments can be made online via your MySOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
SOCA-Augusta office is located at:
21 Hannah Circle, Suite 103,
Waynesboro, VA 22980
The office is open:
Tuesday – Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
|Current Season||Fall 2018|
|Fee||U8 & U10 - $80.00 U12 & older - $85.00|
|Late Fee||$15 after July 24, 2018|
Fall 2018 Calendar:
- The On Time Registration Deadline for the Spring Recreation Season is July 24, 2018.
- Team Assignment notification with practice information and game schedule will be posted to SOCA accounts on or about August 22, 2018.
- The first game of the Recreation Season is September 15, 2018. Games will be played at a variety of times and at a variety of fields in Augusta County, Staunton and Waynesboro.
- The final game of the Recreation Season is November 10, 2018.
- If needed, we will use November 17, 2018t o make up the first full day cancellation of the Recreation Season.
Late Registrations and Refunds:
There will be a $15 late fee on all registrations received after July 24, 2018. Late registrations will be placed on teams with space still available. SOCA will notify late registrations of team placement by September 14, 2018 or earlier. Fees are returned in full for unplaced late registrations.
Request for a refund and to withdraw from the Recreation program must be made through an e-mail or written notice on or before September 15, 2018. Refunds will be issued less a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will be sent in the form of a check and will take about 3 weeks to be processed.