Recreational Soccer in Staunton, Waynesboro, and Augusta County
SOCA is pleased to provide a great Recreational soccer experience for all interested boys and girls in our Augusta region. Recreation soccer is available to all interested players. Teams are formed by neighborhood or schools, in an effort to ensure that each player may know others on the team. Age group limits are defined by VYSA and USYS.
Registration payments can be made online via your MySOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
SOCA-Augusta office is located at:
21 Hannah Circle, Suite 103,
Waynesboro, VA 22980
The office is open:
Tuesday – Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
|Current Season||Spring 2018|
|Fee||U8 & U10 - $79.00 U12 & older - $84.00|
|Late Fee||$15 after January 30, 2018|
Fall 2017 Calendar:
- The On Time Registration Deadline for the Spring Recreation Season is January 30, 2018.
- Team Assignment notification with practice information and game schedule will be posted to SOCA accounts on or about February 21, 2018.
- The first game of the Recreation Season is March 10, 2018. Games will be played at a variety of times and at a variety of fields in Augusta County, Staunton and Waynesboro.
- No game on March 31, 2018.
- The final game of the Recreation Season is May 12, 2018.
- If needed, we will use May 19, 2018to make up the first full day cancellation of the Recreation Season.
Late Registrations and Refunds:
There will be a $15 late fee on all registrations received after January 30, 2018. Late registrations will be placed on teams with space still available. SOCA will notify late registrations of team placement by March 9, 2018 or earlier. Fees are returned in full for unplaced late registrations.
Request for a refund and to withdraw from the Recreation program must be made through an e-mail or written notice on or before March 10, 2018. Refunds will be issued less a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will be sent in the form of a check and will take about 3 weeks to be processed.