Recreational Soccer in Staunton, Waynesboro, and Augusta County
SOCA is pleased to provide a great Recreational soccer experience for all interested boys and girls in our Augusta region. Recreation soccer is available to all interested players. Teams are formed by neighborhood or schools, in an effort to ensure that each player may know others on the team. Age group limits are defined by VYSA and USYS.
Registration payments can be made online via your MySOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
SOCA-Augusta office is located at:
21 Hannah Circle, Suite 103,
Waynesboro, VA 22980
The office is open:
Tuesday – Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
|Current Season||Fall 2019|
|Fee||U8 & U10 - $80.00 U12 & older - $85.00|
|Late Fee||$15 after July 23, 2019|
Fall 2019 Calendar:
• The Early Bird Registration Discount for the Fall Recreation Season is July 23, 2019.
• Team Assignment, Coach, and Practice Information will be posted on your Family SOCA account at www.SOCAspot.org by August 21, 2019.
• Game Schedule will be posted on your Family account at www.SOCAspot.org by August 30, 2019.
• The first game of the Fall Recreation Season is September 14, 2019. Games are played at a variety of times and at a variety of fields in Waynesboro, Staunton and Augusta County.
• The final game of the Fall Recreation Season is November 9, 2019.
• If needed, we will use November 16, 2019 to make up the first full day cancellation of the Recreation Season
Late Registrations and Refunds:
There will be a $15 late fee on all registrations received after July 23, 2019. Late registrations will be placed on teams with space still available. SOCA will notify late registrations of team placement by September 13, 2019 or earlier. Fees are returned in full for unplaced late registrations.
Request for a refund and to withdraw from the Recreation program must be made through an e-mail or written notice on or September 13, 2019. Refunds will be issued less a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will be sent in the form of a check and will take about 3 weeks to be processed.