Hot Shots in Augusta County
Hot Shots is a fun way to play and learn soccer. Join the SOCA staff for this great introductory program for beginning soccer players. Hot Shots meets Saturday mornings for 8 weeks at fields near Wilson Middle School in Fishersville for one hour each weekend starting at 9:00am. The SOCA Hot Shots Program introduces children to the sport of soccer in a kid-friendly, non-competitive environment. Each session includes player coordination activities along with fun soccer skill building games and ends with small sided games to goals. Teams are formed around schools and neighborhoods so that friends can play together.
Registration payments can be made online via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
SOCA-Augusta office is located at:
21 Hannah Circle, Suite 103,
Waynesboro, VA 22980
The office is open:
Tuesday – Friday 10:00am to 4:00pm.
|Current Season||Spring 2020|
|Late Fee||$15 after February 11, 2020|
Spring 2020 CALENDAR:
– February 11, 2020 – Early Bird Registration Ends
– March 10, 2020 – Team Assignment Notifications will be posted to your Family’s MySOCA Account at www.SOCAspot.org.
– March 21, 2020 – first session of the Hot Shots Season.
– May 9, 2020 – final session of the Hot Shots Season.
– If needed, May 16, 2020 will be used as a make up if a Hot Shots session has been cancelled. This will be the only make-up day.
REGISTRATION & REFUND POLICY:
Registration payments can be made on-line via your personal SOCA account, or at the SOCA office if required.
- Late Registration Fee: $81.00 for registrations received after February 11, 2020. Late registrations will be placed on teams with space still available. SOCA will notify late registrations of team placement by March 20, 2020 or earlier. Fees are returned in full for unplaced late registrations.
- Request for a refund and to withdraw from the Hot Shots program must be made through an e-mail or written notice on or before March 20, 2020 . Refunds will be issued less a $20.00 processing fee. Refunds will be sent in the form of a check and will take about 3 weeks to be processed.