The mission of the Classic travel program is to provide advanced development through a competitive game and training environment. Player development takes place through elevated commitment and competition.
Classic teams will compete in a more localized division of the Skyline Soccer League when possible.
- Player development takes place through elevated commitment and competition.
- Classic teams are formed at the U11-U18/19 age groups for both boys and girls. The number of teams may vary per age group where player ability and coaching resources dictate.
- The selection through tryout process only. All players must tryout for top level of travel age group. Team creation and player placement based upon ability.
- Teams are formed at the discretion of the SOCA Coaching Director.
Teams play in the Skyline Club Soccer League. League play of 9-10 matches per season. Two tournaments per season.
Training sessions take place twice per week, plus highly recommend (but optional) Wednesday technical sessions for U11-U14.
Players commit to participate for the entire year at U11-U14. Fall only for U15-U18/19. At the U15-U18/19 age groups, there is more emphasis on the technical, tactical, physical and psychological components of the game and preparing players for possible collegiate opportunities but more importantly, preparing for a successful high school season.
At the U11-U14 age groups, there is a heavy emphasis on the technical development (skills/fundamentals) of each player.
- U11-U14 Classic Teams – 2 payments ($470 due 6/5/19 and $365 due 10/1/19)
- U15-U18/19 Classic Teams – $520 due 6/5/19
- Uniforms are not included in these fees.
- There are no refunds after the registration deadline.