Play like a Champion this Summer!
SOCA will be conducting a new summer indoor soccer league, specifically designed for Travel level players to stay on the ball and active over the summer months. Matches will take place on the futsal courts at the SOCA Training Center (STC) in Ruckersville.
The indoor format of 5 vs 5 provides a valuable development structure for all eager players. The STC offers a dedicated training environment that is devoted to player advancement. The league play promises great fun and a challenge for players at all Travel levels and ages U11-U19.
Registration is by team. Submit your team roster and payment. Team registration fee: $675.
Registration Deadline: May 23. Registration is “off-line”, submit to SOCA office.
Team size: minimum=8, maximum=12. Form your own squad!
|Current Season||Summer 2017|
|Fee||$675 per team|
|Late Fee||Registration Deadline = May 23rd|
Some highlights of the STC Summer Champions League:
- Form your own team! Gather friends from your SOCA team, or school, or neighborhood. Put together a power squad and play with and against your friends!
- 5 v 5 format with goalkeepers, played to lines, with referees provides maximum technical benefit to players and super fun games!
- Age groups U11-U19, boys and girls (using the 2017/2018 soccer year age groups, players born 1999-2007).
- Competitive divisions will be formed based on actual registration.
- Eight week season, typically one game per week with a champion determined in each division. Cool t-shirt prizes!
- The league runs June 12-August 3 with games held Monday through Thursday evenings each week. Game times planned between 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
- Provide jerseys of your choice. No player numbers required. Colored pinnies available when needed.
- Advanced play. Emphasis on refined technique, tactical acumen and physical attributes of quickness and agility.